Other, Hiroki Itoshiki Feb 5, 2011 0:33:11 GMT -5
Post by HIROKI ITOSHIKI on Feb 5, 2011 0:33:11 GMT -5
' Wake me up when September ends... ,
FULL NAME. hiroki itoshiki
SEXUALITY. homosexual (though he doesn’t mind wooing girls)
JOB. high school student interested in info of the various mafia families
RING. Hiroki has the sun ring, sky ring, and the evergreen ring hidden on a silver chain necklace hidden under his shirt. Whenever he puts it on, he puts the sun on his second and fourth finger on his right hand. The sun and sky ring are self explanatory. The evergreen ring is a ring with a silver band and a beautiful emerald jewel shaped like a leaf. He uses it with his activation flames quicken the growth of plants. However, it cannot take a plant like an oak seed and automatically turn it into an oak tree. The purpose of this ring is mostly to quicken the growth of medicinal herbs or flowers.
Leone di Cieli This box animal is a little lion cub that Hiroki has named Kenta. He sometimes calls his little cub Ken Ken. Kenta is a sky lion cub that is the size of a kitten. Its fur is white and soft to the touch with a little extra tuft of white fur around his neck--the beginnings of what appears to be a mane. The tip of the tail and the fur on the inside of Ken’s ears have some sky flames. The paws have golden armor with sky flames over the top. The eyes are also a light blue. Kenta has a bit of a fiery temper and has scratched Hiroki before. However, he doesn’t like Hiroki’s attention focused on someone else, which is why he always fights with Haruto. He doesn’t do much but scratch. He is able to emit a small roar that can harmonize flames within a three feet radius around it. But for the most part, isn’t of much use.
Aquila di Sereno This box animal is a eaglet that shares it’s box with Kenta, named Haruto (with the nickname of Haru or Ruru) by Hiroki. He is a red bird with large wings tipped in white. The young eagle has golden breast armor and glassy gold eyes. Sun flames cover Haruto’s neck and on the bottom of Haruto’s wings. Although normally affectionate and protective over Hiroki, he often has quarrels with Kenta, instigated by Kenta. Haruto seems more willing to fight with Hiroki, shedding feathers that are used to help heal people. Haruto also has speed on his side, thanks to the activation of sun flames.
Il Novizio Sereno di Cieli This griffin is actually a mixture of the sun and sky flames from Haruto and Kenta. Hiroki simply calls the lion sized creature ‘Hiroto’ (Hiro for short). The head of his body is a bird and the body and tail is of a lion. The wings are obviously of a bird. Hiroto is a golden feather/fur. His eyes are blue, like Kenta. Hiroto has silver breast armor and has silver/gold armor on the feet. Flames are on the top of the armor on his feet, around the mane, the tip of the tail, and the bottoms of the wings. Hiroto creates a storm of feathers that are aimed at the enemy. Hiroto can use sky flames by lighting his wings in sky flames and releasing them in a feather storm directed toward the enemy. Should the feathers touch the foe box animal, the harmony will cut the animal and reduce it to ash--similar to Dino’s Pegasus. Hiroto also can utilize the activation in sun flames. Hiroto’s wings can light in sun flames and also release them in a feather storm, however they fall more gently in an almost angelic manner, healing those within range of the storm. Hiroki sometimes takes use of Hiroto’s size to ride on Hiroto’s back for transportation, also using sun flames for short bursts of speed (think kinda like sonido from bleach). Hiroto is protective but understanding, like a guardian towards Hiroki. However, he doesn’t always follow what Hiroki says and sometimes refuses to return to his box. In fact, when out of battle, he sometimes even likes to tease Hiroki a little.
- Black Coffee; This is Hiroki’s ideal drink of choice. A large cup of black coffee with no sugar or milk or cream. However, because it doesn’t fit with his childlike image, he never indulges in it. He is so stubborn. He doesn’t mind having tea either but whenever faced with a choice of drinks, he will normally be found choosing juice or milk.
- Being spoiled; He likes when he’s given attention and when he’s given priority over others. However, he won’t be upfront with this and often acts modest despite the want of being on top of everyone else.
- Shiny, Expensive Stuff; He loves expensive and shiny jewelry. Especially beautifully crafted jewelry. Although, if given something like an expensive bracelet, as much as he’d love to keep it, he’d give it away to some little kid or a friend. It’s out of his ‘childishly innocent’ character image so he gives things he wants away rather than keeping it. However, he never would consider even letting someone borrow his sun ring, sky ring, and evergreen ring.
- Interesting Things; Although he hates being compared to a child, he does have a childlike curiosity. He doesn’t like to be bored and so he likes out-of-the-ordinary things. That’s perhaps one of the few things keeping him sane in this whole mafia business. He tries not to think too much on it, though.
- Drawing; Surprisingly, he likes to draw. He loves that he can create something beautiful with his own hands. However, around the presence of someone else, he will draw horribly on purpose. What he can’t hide is that he cooks horribly. He can’t make food taste good even if he took cooking classes. However, he can arrange food and make it look pretty. Pretty. But horrible to taste.
- Keeping Things; Hiroki is possessive. He likes to keep things and keep them to himself. That’s why it pains him greatly that he has a contradictory nature and pretends to be selfless and giving. Like what was said, give him an expensive bracelet that he wants, he’ll give it to some little kid or a friend or something.
- Blood; He has always had some kind of fear of blood. It’s difficult for him to hide this fear. He hates the color red so he often hates looking in the mirror since his hair and eyes are red, though he is tolerable with his box animal, Haruto.
- Studying; Although he studies to maintain an average B+, in his classes, he absolutely hates studying. It’s boring and time consuming. He doesn’t mind giving a little leeway by showing he had a tiny dislike for studying.
- Sweets; He absolutely hates sweets. Although if he was given a choice between coffee and sweets, he’d choose the sweet since it fit better with his image. If offered a sweet, he’ll take it despite absolutely hating it.
- Cleaning/Chores/Cooking; He absolutely hates doing work, like cleaning. If it were up to him, he’d leave things messy and put things wherever he wants. However, he makes a point of being a little clean and helping out around the house since that’s what a ‘good little boy’ would do. But if you’re smart…Never. Let. Hiroki. Cook.
- Being Treated Like a Kid; He hates being treated like a kid but acts like one because it ‘fits with his image’.
- Horror Movies; He hates the blood content and being surprised by a murderer. It scares him silly but he feels more lenient to give an honest reaction because it would be characteristic to be scared for a ‘cute little boy’.
- Blood; He is afraid of being coated in it just as he is afraid of seeing it. It’s also partially why he likes to avoid the doctors and made it a point to take care of himself.
- Irreversibility; He fears that he will do something really bad and not be able to fix it.
- Death of a loved one Although he hates to admit it, he’s really a softie when it comes to his family. Even though he tries to distance himself and not be part of the family, he still cares about his family greatly. Friends are also significant to him if he considers them his true friends.
- He dreams of being able to do something to make up for the ‘sin’ he thought he did by ‘killing’ his mother. He felt as if the fact that his mother died during childbirth was his fault.
- He also dreams of being able to feel like he can be himself more freely. He actually doesn’t want to pretend to be someone else for his whole life, after all.
ABILITIES. Hiroki himself doesn’t have much physical prowess unless he’s using flames. One thing that he might have skills in is running and flexibility. He uses the activation flames to assist in jumping, running, or dodging in short bursts. However, he can’t run nearly as fast as his older brother, Kousetsu. All in all, he prefers long range attacks with the help of his box animals.
FULL PERSONALITY. Hiroki has a very self contradictory personality. He seems to care about image a lot and how he projects himself. For example, although he hates being treated like a kid, he will act like a kid because that’s what people would probably expect him to be like. He is very prideful and often has arrogant thoughts, however he always projects the opposite image of a innocent and passive little boy. That’s all because he felt that that’s what was expected of him. Whenever he finds himself to be alone, he gets really annoyed and sometimes kicks things to relieve stress. He’s short tempered. That is his true nature. He’d like to be spoiled and at the top and he’s really bratty. He likes to think of ways to make himself better than others--usually through material possessions. He prefers extravagance, including expensive and beautiful objects. However, something he has in common with his ‘innocent’ self is his reaction towards intimacy/touching. He gets surprised easily and gets flustered. He’ll try to move back or avoid the situation. He really is shy. In addition, he is clumsy as both his ‘innocent’ persona and his normal nature.
Despite his wily temperament, he puts on the façade of an innocent little boy. In this persona, he is sociable, amiable, and just the sweetest little thing. He’ll share whatever he has and he’ll help out wherever he can whenever he can. He’ll do a lot of self contradictory things, such as cleaning despite not liking to clean. He is self contradictory down to his eating habits. He loves black coffee but around others, he drinks milk or juice. The reason for this difference in personalities from in front of others to by himself is because he believes that he should be a certain way to pay back for his parents (more explained in his history), so he’s actually considerate and has his own way of being ‘empathetic’. He is perseverant and takes responsibility for his actions. But what’s probably more surprising is despite all the lies he has told and all the pretending he has done, he’s very loyal to those he considers his friends and can even be seen to show some kind of concern towards his family who he tried to detach himself from.
He fears that he will do something that he won’t be able to reverse. He doesn’t like situations that he can’t fix which is probably part of the reason he doesn’t like to think of the past.
BRIEF HISTORY. Hiroki Itoshiki was born on the first of January. Yes, New Years Day. It appeared to be a trend for the men of his family to be born on a holiday seeing as his brother was born on a Valentine’s day. He was born under unfortunate circumstances as even unborn, he had even come as a problem toward the family. He was the child of an unknown man who had raped his mother. This would have obviously caused tension between the father and mother as well as his older brother, Kousetsu, who was still young though extremely sensitive when it came to matters with his mother. As if some kind of malicious omen, the brothers’ mother had died during childbirth the day that Hiroki was born.
From the moment of birth, his brother had a substantial amount of hatred for him, understandably. Although, Hiroki never understood why. With his father being preoccupied mourning the death of his beloved and his brother ignoring him, he knew early on the feeling of loneliness. He didn’t understand why at that time but he knew that his brother had wanted nothing to do with him and his father, who was filled with thoughts of his late love, had no room to fill love for his newly born…well..even that couldn’t be said since in reality, they could not be called father and son. Without understanding why but knowing what effect he had on them, he tried to detach himself a few times from them.
There were times as a child that he did, in fact, try to build a relationship with his ‘father’ and half-brother. However, he found that when he tried to reach out to his father, he would always break down crying. And always he would wonder ‘Why am I hurting Daddy?’ and so he quickly abandoned his attempts to try to build a relationship with his grieving father, not wanting to hurt him further. With his brother, he was often avoided so rarely did he get the chance to really communicate with him. It wasn’t until his father’s suicide that he really tried to depend on his brother’s attention or comfort.
There was a large gap. The irreversibility killed him. That he hurt his father and could not make him happy or make him feel better was already on his mind before the incident. It was after it that he felt the taste of despair at not being able to atone for the unknown pain he brought to his father. That he could not do anything to fix it and make it better killed him. He cried a lot and reached out for his brother, as if they could comfort each other for their mutual loss. However, he could only find his brother’s back turned toward him with that same bitter feeling of rejection. Of indifference. Of hatred.
Soon after the incident, they were taken in by their uncle. He almost immediately asked what he did that hurt his father and brother. And the sad truth was revealed. He had no real relation to his father. He barely had any relation to his brother--through his mom who he killed. He was responsible. He was responsible for breaking apart a family that perhaps once was happy. He was the one responsible for taking away the person that his father loved very much and for taking away the parents that Kousetsu had loved so much. It was all his fault. And Hiroki? How could he expect love out of either his false father and his half-brother for such sins?
He quickly made more effort to detach himself from his family, going under the name of his mother. Itoshiki. Ironically have the word Itoshii meaning lovely. He tried to stay out of everyone’s way, acting the part of a happy go lucky and innocent little boy. He gave up trying to force some kind of ‘brotherly relationship’ with his brother. He was trying to be considerate by ignoring his own personality. His own self. But at the same time…he needed to be punished..right?
At least, that’s how he saw it when he was being bullied. It happened soon after he moved to Italy for his brother’s training. Stuff like his homework being taken, being beaten up a little, having stuff stolen from him. Those kinds of things were common since he took up this ‘weak, cheerful kid’ persona. In addition, he was a little weird compared to everyone else. Japanese in origin, different looks compared to everyone else with a slightly awkward language barrier. Those were probably the reasons for his alienation. He inwardly hated them--these bullies of his--and wanted to punch back but he took up that stubborn pride of his and continued acting the part, using the excuse that it was his punishment, after all. He, of course, kept these incidents secret from his family and continued on as normal. But there was someone that could see his anger and his frustration with being treated as he was even though he was bearing it all.
It was in this situation that he was found by a mysterious person who found him after he had been beaten by some bullies. For some reason, that person was the only person able to decipher his web of lies. It was a man, maybe in his 20s. He had a way about him that was different than people he had met within his family or at school. He asked him if he wanted to punish himself further to atone for whatever sin he thought he had committed. This person who was the first to ask him anything of the sort in his life was the person he trusted to tell him something that sounded mildly comforting. With that, the gates of the mafia world were opened to him and he learned of some things such as his mother being in the Nube Lunare famiglia.
He learned over the next couple years alongside this mysterious man, calling him only by ‘Teacher’. He got along with this guy and felt at ease and even opened up to the point of acting like his normal self. In fact, this person was probably his first crush. It was through this mysterious man that he was given his rings and box weapons and whatever skills he had possessed. He learned ways to further punish himself through more lies and by doing things that contradicted what he had wanted. But as soon as his teacher had come, he left all the same. Without a word, Teacher came into his life and left in that same manner. He did try to find Teacher, but was never able to discover where he had gone. It would be a lie to say he wasn’t sad about the disappearance of his first love. But because it is a lie, why not just accept it as ‘truth’ for now?
Life continued on and soon after his teacher’s disappearance, he found his brother having a more amiable feeling towards him. He didn’t quite understand this change in behavior but took it naturally with his happy go lucky persona, trying to be especially careful towards this person. After all, he was the cause of pain in the first place. He allowed his brother time to get adjusted back in Japan first before moving back to Japan a few years later. Throughout that time period of separation, he used it to its full potential and trained, not wanting to be rusty even after his Teacher’s disappearance. He had resolved to this after much thinking:
Knowledge. He did not really want to know more about this mafia world that he affiliated with death and killings and of trickery and deceit. However, he decided he’d find out more about these families. Nube Lunare. Vongola. Stella Solare. All these families and more, he had to find out their secrets and what lies in store with these 3 families. Even if that meant using his beloved brother. The brother who he did still want to build a relationship with. The best way to punish himself, is by hurting that person that he wanted recognition from, no? So it all comes down to this…:
What will the young teenager find in his return to Japan?
OOC ALIAS. shiki/aoi
OTHER CHARACTERS. n/a
[color=leave blank]▐[/color] [b]DN ANGEL[/b], [i]daisuke niwa[/i], [s]hiroki itoshiki[/s]
[color=leave blank]▐[/color] [b]LION[/b], [i]sky[/i], [s]hiroki itoshiki[/s]
[color=leave blank]▐[/color] [b]EAGLE[/b], [i]sun[/i], [s]hiroki itoshiki[/s]
[color=leave blank]▐[/color] [b]GRIFFIN[/b], [i]sun/sky[/i], [s]hiroki itoshiki[/s]